Me Drawing the Riot Car Me Drawing the Riot Car

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

%u3059......%u3059%u3054%u3044

%u3059%u3054%u3044%u611F%u52D5%u3057%
u305F%uFF57
That was amazing I live it! lol

New Frontier-ChapterEight New Frontier-ChapterEight

That was great!

Thank you very much for sharing that! I really loved it. Thanks for adding voices in it as well.

You said this last time i wrote a review that your animation isnt perfect. I dont think so. Your animation just have a different style to other people. Just because the charactors mouth dont move in the right time doesnt mean its bad. I still wouldnt be able to make such an amazing animation anyway.

Even if your animation wasnt the best, the story of new frontier covers up everything and i think you deserve 10/10 5/5!

Virgilcomic responds:

Thnx, man :)

New Frontier -Chapter Six New Frontier -Chapter Six

its great but...

I've been watching your series since you first uploaded it on newgrounds, and i apsolutely loved it! The story was great, and so is the picture. I loved it as though i couoldnt believe you didnt come in the best of the week.

But what happened to the voice? That was one of the greatest thing about your work.

I hope the next one has the voice.

Keep up the good work!

Virgilcomic responds:

thnx, man.
the next two have voice again, i will try to upload tomorrow
i know the animation is not great, i don't think i could do any better, truthfully, so i didn't bother trying to do mediocre lipsync, so yeah, is pretty off.
thanks so much for watchin!!!

Carrot: Animated Short Carrot: Animated Short

Very nice

The animation was sweet. I really enjoyed it. Hope you make more of this kind lol.
10/10 5/5!